Demo Day! June 25th! Summer Savings!Jun 10
Well, it’s that time again! It’s time for Schweppe’s quarterly “Demo Day” event!
Every quarter we invite a group of our vendors to our location in Lombard. Each vendor will set up a station where they will showcase and demonstrate their respective company’s newest product lines! If you’ve ever been to the National Restaurant Association’s show, this may feel a bit like the mini version.
Don’t be fooled into thinking that Schweppe only sells to commercial accounts; this is simply not true! All are welcome to come in and load up on the newest and most innovative professional kitchen gadgets. You won’t be disappointed with your Schweppe shopping experience. Especially on a Demo Day! You’ll learn about new product lines, meet industry professionals, and get to know our knowledgable and friendly staff. This is a great time to get stocked up for that graduation party, or get fired up for that BBQ picnic!
Here is a list of the vendors that will be demonstrating on Friday, June 25th:
- Follet – Ice Dispensing
- Forshner - Cutlery
- Norlake, Inc – Walk-in Refrigeration & Heated Cabinets
- APW Wyott & Waring - Cooking Equipment & Waring Electrics
- ASAP Group – 8 O’Clock Coffee
- Cardinal - Glassware
- Lagasse Brothers – Rubbermaid & Chemicals
- Spill Stop - Liquor Pourers & Bar Utensils
- Dispense-Rite & Teknor - Dispensers & Teknor
- Metro - Holding Cabinets & Shelving
- True Manufacturing – Refrigeration
- Carter Hoffman - Warmers
- John Boos & Taylor - Cutting Boards & Thermometers
- Focus - Shelving & Smallwares
We are looking forward to sharing the Demo Day experience with you on Friday, June 25th!
For a sneak preview, check out the “Video” section in the blog: you’ll find a clip from our Demo Day in March!!